With a rental car, you can explore each city at your own pace.
Traveling in the North of Peru will allow you to visit places still little known, cradle of ancient civilizations such as the Chachapoyas, the men of the clouds, or the cultures of the coast, the Chimú, Mochica, Chavín and you will have the privilege of being in the center of modern archeology, but also in the current urban and agro-industrial activity of the towns and peoples that are found throughout the 900 km of the Panamerican North.
You will visit very diverse archaeological regions, including a large number of pyramidal structures called “Huacas” of impressive dimensions and extensions.
Explore Lake Titicaca from a kayak.
Early morning – Hotel pickup and transfer to Esteves Peninsula jetty.
From here you can paddle a kayak in Puno Bay 1 hour to the floating reed islands of the Uros people.
After a visit to the floating islands, it’s time for the motorboat on the Llachon peninsula.
From there, start again with the Kayak (about 2 hours) to the island of Taquile.
Visit of the island with lunch.
In the afternoon, return to Puno to your hotel. (Duration approx. 10 hours, including about 3 hours in a kayak)
Difficulty level: easy to medium – Prior kayaking experience recommended
Day trip to Urubamba or Sacred Inca Valley by mountain bike.
Pick up from your hotel in the morning -Transfer to Cruzpata near Maras in the Sacred Valley of the Inca.
After the briefing, you start your mountain bike ride.
You will pass in front of the panorama of snow-capped Andean peaks, Inca terraces, colorful fields and picturesque villages, possibility of meeting the local population in their daily work to see the fields.
Your path will take you to the Moray archaeological site, (visit optional, entrance not included). Picnic with local dishes in Moray included.
From there you continue to the salt terraces of Maras, which you then visit.
Return to your hotel in the afternoon.
Duration approx. 7 hours, of which about 4 hours on the bike
Difficulty level: easy to medium, cross-country / off-road
Departure in the morning from the hotel to the starting point of your hike, the archaeological site of Moray. (Visit optional, entrance not incl.).
From there you start your trek (approx. 2-3 hours) through the Andean landscape to the colonial village of Maras. After a tour of the place and a short break, continue walking towards the salted terraces of Maras (about 2 to 2 and a half hours).
Lunch package included.
At the end of the hike, a vehicle will be waiting to take you back to the hotel
Duration approximately 7 hours, including 5-6 hours of walking
Difficulty level: easy-medium
On this half-day cycling tour you will discover a very special charm of Lima. You explore the two main cultural and bohemian centers of Lima, the Barranco and Miraflores neighborhoods.
You pay special attention to your visit Street art, graffiti, street vendors and all forms of culture in two of the most important parts of Lima, where the Limeños express their love of life and have fun.
In addition, this tour gives you plenty of photo opportunities and views from the cliff top across Lima Bay.
At the end, transfer of the tour to your hotel.
Duration about 4h
Difficulty level: easy
Your personal travel advisor will build a tailored itinerary.
Experience all tours in private, unless otherwise indicated.
Knowledgeable, professional and passionate staff and guides.
24/7 emergency assistance from English speaking staff.
– All Peruvian domestic flights listed / in economy classü Accommodation in a double room in mid-range hotels (single accommodation in Leimebamba) (bed and breakfast basis).
– Airport transfer on the day of arrival.
– The city tour of Lima on 2.
– The Nissan X-Trail 4×4 or similar rental car from day 3 to day 13. (Main program)(or until day 16 if extension B) incl.Unlimited mileage.
– All-risk insurance without excess.
– Liability insurance up to 2 million euros.
– Assistance at the reception of the vehicle.
– Smartphone as navigation device.
– One-way rental Lima- Chiclayo (main program) or Lima- Tumbes (if extension B).
– The Green Climate Environmental Contribution.
– A tourist guide on the North of Peru and itinerary (maps).
– The long-haul flight to Lima.
– Gasoline costs, tolls on the motorway and parking, fines, tips.
– The additional insurance for a second driver.
– Visits, entrance fees and tourist guides.