With a rental car, you can explore each city at your own pace.
Traveling in the North of Peru will allow you to visit places still little known, cradle of ancient civilizations such as the Chachapoyas, the men of the clouds, or the cultures of the coast, the Chimú, Mochica, Chavín and you will have the privilege of being in the center of modern archeology, but also in the current urban and agro-industrial activity of the towns and peoples that are found throughout the 900 km of the Panamerican North.
You will visit very diverse archaeological regions, including a large number of pyramidal structures called “Huacas” of impressive dimensions and extensions.
In the morning, reception of the rental car at your hotel.
Drive south on the Panamericana.
Visit Pachacamac (closed Mondays) or Paracas National Park along the way.
Night at the hotel in Paracas (based on accommodation and breakfast)
In the morning, you go on an excursion to the Ballestas Islands.
Next, head to the winery near Ica. Enjoy a relaxing afternoon there.
Night at the hotel in Ica (based on accommodation and breakfast)
Tip: Explore the oasis of Huacachina near Ica or take a flight over the legendary Nazca Lines (please book your flight before your departure).
Night at the hotel in Nazca (based on accommodation and breakfast)
Early departure for Arequipa.
Return of the car in the evening to your hotel
Night at the hotel in Arequipa (based on accommodation and breakfast)
Your personal travel advisor will build a tailored itinerary.
Experience all tours in private, unless otherwise indicated.
Knowledgeable, professional and passionate staff and guides.
24/7 emergency assistance from English speaking staff.
– All Peruvian domestic flights listed / in economy classü Accommodation in a double room in mid-range hotels (single accommodation in Leimebamba) (bed and breakfast basis).
– Airport transfer on the day of arrival.
– The city tour of Lima on 2.
– The Nissan X-Trail 4×4 or similar rental car from day 3 to day 13. (Main program)(or until day 16 if extension B) incl.Unlimited mileage.
– All-risk insurance without excess.
– Liability insurance up to 2 million euros.
– Assistance at the reception of the vehicle.
– Smartphone as navigation device.
– One-way rental Lima- Chiclayo (main program) or Lima- Tumbes (if extension B).
– The Green Climate Environmental Contribution.
– A tourist guide on the North of Peru and itinerary (maps).
– The long-haul flight to Lima.
– Gasoline costs, tolls on the motorway and parking, fines, tips.
– The additional insurance for a second driver.
– Visits, entrance fees and tourist guides.