Tour of Peru in 14 days – Departure from Lima
With a part of the tour by rental car (from day 11 to day 14)
Family adventures in Inca land: colorful markets in Lima, cuddly llamas in the Andes, enigmatic ruins of Machu Picchu and an exciting animated expedition in the Amazonian lowlands.
Peru has a multitude of facets to discover for young and old.
One Part of the tour can be done by self-drive (you drive the rental car yourself)
Or with a driver-guide who will drive the car.
Your personal travel advisor will build a tailored itinerary.
Experience all tours in private, unless otherwise indicated.
Knowledgeable, professional and passionate staff and guides.
24/7 emergency assistance from English speaking staff.
– All Peruvian domestic flights listed / in economy classü Accommodation in a double room in mid-range hotels (single accommodation in Leimebamba) (bed and breakfast basis).
– Overnight stays in a triple room / family room in a good middle class hotel.
– Catering according to the Roundtrip program (1st to 10th day).
– Excursions, transfers, boat trips, sightseeing and entrance fees as described.
– Local French-speaking or english guide. (Exception from day 8 to 10 of local English speaking tour guides; additional tour with international participants)
– The Nissan X-Trail 4×4 or similar rental car from day 11 to day 14. Day unlimited free kilometers.
– Comprehensive insurance without excess.
– Liability insurance up to 2 million euros.
– Assistance in receiving and dropping off the vehicle.
– Smartphone as navigation device.
– Travel guides and maps.
– The Green Climate Environmental Contribution.
– International flight.
– Optional excursions, tips, drinks and personal expenses.
– Visits during the rental car tour (days 11-14):
– Child seat.
– Gasoline, highway and parking fees, warning fines.
– Visits, entrance fees and tourist guides.