Did you know that Peru is one of the main culinary destinations?
Many famous starred chefs have their restaurants in Lima, gourmets from all over the world taste modern creations and traditional Andean cuisine is simply excellent!
So how about a tasty staple for your next trip?
You visit the local market in Lima, where you can learn a lot about local fruits.
Learn how to use vegetables and herbs and visit the fish meat market.
After tasting the 35 different types of Peruvian fruits that are cultivated, we then proceed to the “cooking class” on the roofs of Lima.
You will learn the preparation of four Peruvian dishes:
Two starters, a main course and a dessert.
A cook will work with you to explain all these dishes to you
You also receive information on how to cook these dishes at home.
Your personal travel advisor will build a tailored itinerary.
Experience all tours in private, unless otherwise indicated.
Knowledgeable, professional and passionate staff and guides.
24/7 emergency assistance from English speaking staff.
– All Peruvian domestic flights listed / in economy classü Accommodation in a double room in mid-range hotels (single accommodation in Leimebamba) (bed and breakfast basis).
– Airport transfer on the day of arrival.
– The city tour of Lima on 2.
– The Nissan X-Trail 4×4 or similar rental car from day 3 to day 13. (Main program)(or until day 16 if extension B) incl.Unlimited mileage.
– All-risk insurance without excess.
– Liability insurance up to 2 million euros.
– Assistance at the reception of the vehicle.
– Smartphone as navigation device.
– One-way rental Lima- Chiclayo (main program) or Lima- Tumbes (if extension B).
– The Green Climate Environmental Contribution.
– A tourist guide on the North of Peru and itinerary (maps).
– The long-haul flight to Lima.
– Gasoline costs, tolls on the motorway and parking, fines, tips.
– The additional insurance for a second driver.
– Visits, entrance fees and tourist guides.